DNA Brands is a holding company.
The Primary asset of the company is its Two Time award Winning Energy Drink Line (DNA ENERGY). The flavors are Citrus, Lemon Lime, Citrus Sugar Free, and Cranberry Raspberry sugar free flavors under the DNA Energy Drink Brand Name. At present, the company owns all the IP that developed the energy drink line. Now entering the rideshare market, the company is in the process of building a fleet of vehicles. This should in turn provide a revenue stream on which to build shareholder value.
DNA Brands Inc., has secured a Fleet Leasing Agreement with www.ridesharerental.com, and is now placing cars on the road to work with Uber and Lyft drivers. Initially concentrating in the South Florida region, DNA Brands is the First Fleet Operator in the state of Florida, and plans to expand in the future beyond its borders.
Ridesharing is becoming a more acceptable method of travel due to those who find that it is more economical to use. DNA helps facilitate drivers by providing acceptable cars for those who may not qualify, or would just prefer not to put miles on their personal cars as a TNP driver.
Benefits of Ridesharing:
- Fewer cars on the road means less traffic.
- Less traffic means less road congestion. Less congestion translates to a more stress-free ride.
Various Ridesharing apps have many advantages such as the following:
- Being satisfied with a particular driver, you can call the same driver for his/her services as needed.
- You are all alone. It’s very early in the morning, and you have just finished going to the movies and restaurant. Your app not only shows you where your driver is, but informs you when your driver gets close to your location; therefore, you don’t have to be afraid and worry about getting into a wrong car by mistake. Peace of mind is very important.
- You don’t have cash on hand. No problem. You don’t have to make a cash payment when using a ridesharing service.
- Because this is a ridesharing service, you are allowed to have more than one person in the car; therefore, you can share the cost, making it much more cost effective than using a traditional taxi. This can especially be beneficial when stuck in traffic which at times does happen.
- You’re in a hurry and need to get a ride immediately. No problem. If the driver that you are accustomed to using is busy, the rideshare app will locate a ride that is close to your location. The driver will come to pick you up as soon as possible.
- With a driveshare app you are able to rate your driver if you choose to do so. Although the app is designed to keep drivers in check, more than not you can have confidence that the driver you will be using at any given time will be friendly.
- Everyone wants to be safe and safety is top priority. The ultimate benefit of the app is that it tracks the car along your journey. This allows you to feel more safe and in time allows you to build more trust with the driver (s).
RideShare Rental leases cars to rideshare drivers, provides those drivers with insurance, and gives fleet operators a platform on which to rent their vehicles to the rideshare market. Their daily, weekly, and long-term rentals can be found in major cities like Los Angeles, San Francisco, San Diego, Dallas, Baltimore and now sunny South Florida. New locations are opening each month across the United States. RideShare Rental is headquartered at 6600 Sunset Boulevard in sunny Los Angeles.